Hot UK Black Men
So this is a response to the many women who are constantly telling me that there are no hot UK black men out there. Now, I don’t have a TV. I’m fundamentally too lazy to commit to soaps etc but I refuse to believe that there are no hot black men out there so I’ve compiled my own list. It’s not in order and I’m not going to justify all of them but here is a quick list before I have to get back to actually crushing on someone I have half a chance of getting.
I will add photos and men to this list over time so if there is anyone I’ve missed out shout at me.
Hot can mean cute, adorable, sexy or just plain fanciable.
Here goes and remember they are in no particular order :
- Lemar the singer – the eyes, the voice, the smile
- Audley Harrison vs David Hayes – both hot
- The cast of Real McKoy – Leo Chester, Curtis Walker and Ishmael, Robbie Gee….yes we had a soft spot for them now but back in the day they were hot!!
- Lewis Hamilton – there is something there. I’m not sure what but something
- Richard Ayoade – Maurice from the IT Crowd. You just want to introduce him to Ann Summers.
- Andi Peters – I’m a child of the 80s. The broom cupboard was my babysitter.
- Half the Premiership except for Ashley Cole. None of them sell their intelligence but his blunders have made him ineligible
- Labrynth – I just wish he was older and hadn’t done that song with old looking Ms. Sande
- Tinie Tempah – anyone that can hold their own on Graham Norton has my vote
- Ashley Walters – apparently he’s hot. I’m throwing this one in .
- Idris Elba – not my tastes but I know I will get death threats if I leave him out so….
- Henry Bonsu – the voice, the intelligence and, did I mention the voice. I never thought northern could be such a turn on 😉
- Trevor Nelson – Hmmmm
- Tim Campbell – men in suits part 1
- Trevor Philips – again we grew up with him.
- Romeo and Harvey – they learned to count and move their hips at the same time. I was done.
- Reggie Yates – awwww so cute .
- The one married to Angelica Bell…Michael Underwood. I like his competitive spirit in reality TV shows
- Ozwald Boateng – the designer although Paul Boateng had a time and George Boateng but this could be highlighting my Ghana crush….
- Jimmy Akingbola _ I don’t watch Holby but I know that he’s in it so he must be doing something right.
- Colin Salmon – he makes a great baddie.
- David Harewood – Yes I’ve had a number of women insist I add him in.
- Adrian Lester – He annoyed me in Girlfriends and in some random film in the 90s but I’m not one to hold a grudge.
- David Oyelowo – so cute and married young. Drat
- Hakeem Kae-Kazim – little known but well loved especially in Africa.
- Chiwetel Ejiofor- I loved him in 2012 and he is one of the few men that can get away with a beard
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje – another good baddie for those of us that like bad boys.
- Ray Rearon- I’m adding Ray despite some concerns I had during black Julius Caesar that the jodpurs were a little too tight and that I may have had to run onto the stage and wrestle him out of them. That’s the trouble with live theatre darlinks!
- Eamonn walker – say what you will. When he was Kareem in Oz I was hooked and that show wasn’t for the faint hearted. I finally got why some women write to prisoners.
- Chucky Venn – I don’t even watch Eastenders but he’s a lush one inni!
- Ricky Whittle – I think he does reality competitive TV now but was on Hollyoaks.
- Micah Balfour – I had stopped watching the Bill by then. What a pity. Also Karl Collins and Aml Ameen
- Arinze Kene, Connor from Eastenders – nothing says get in like a shirtless photo.
- Anthony Agogo – Olympian. I’ve only just become aware of him
- Sylvester Williams – he was my crush many moons ago. Anyone know where I can find him?
- John Boyega – out of this world even though he’s young
- Omar – nothing like him
- Anthony Joshua – boxing is in again except whenknocked down by a chubster
- Andrew Roachford – More than just cuddly toy
- Kano – He is cute although I can’t say I know more than 2 songs. I’m not really listening to the words now am I! Nite nite
© Chelsea Black