The new West African wedding song? click on the link to see it
Congratulations on your 5th studio album. It’s a lovely song. Few questions:
- Why were you being picked up at a random pole in the street?
- Why were the cans on the car before the wedding?
- Wifey?We still using that term?
- Why did you have the engagement ring with you and she wasn’t wearing it?
- You took your own balloons? Shouldn’t they be decorating the hall or something?
- Shades inside the limo? Sad to say these sort of worked for me.
- She was living at home with mummy and daddy?
- A limo by yourself dude?
- She chucked the bouquet in the limo? Wow!
- You kept flashing the cash. What was the bride price? Are you looking for a 2nd wife in the UK who will be virtual only?
- It is hard to get black grooms and brides for the top of the cake but I think it’s worth it dear. More authentic, no?
- You made her dance on grass in that white dress? She may want to use vanish to get her whites white.
- can you pass me the deets of the groomsmen in the white trousers who went down low at the end.
- Where were the rest of the African family please? We know a wedding this small would never be sanctioned by the parents.
Love to you and the new…wifey.
(C) Chelsea Black