I forgot to review this event which was 2 weeks ago. My bad but this won’t take long. I promise:
1) Don’t call it a week if it’s just 2 days. Might I suggest….a weekend?
2) Lucky for you it was a beautiful day so people didn’t mind standing in the sun.
3) Models in white bin liners selling ties? I don’t get it
4) What’s with the bag designer who only had one shape of bag…?
5) So African means printed clothes? Got it. So nothing innovative or new.
Besides that I think it’s fair to say that most of us use these events to bump into friends old and new, flirt and get our fashion look on. Thank god I had a date before (see marriage proposal) and an event on that evening so it wasn’t my only event.
But it’s the tricky second event. Third time lucky? Here’s hoping.
© Chelsea Black